SUPPORT THE MILITARY AIR MUSEUM
Michigan Air Guard Historical Association
The Michigan Air Guard Historical Association (MAGHA) was formed to preserve the heritage and tradition of the Air National Guard in Michigan and the military units, past and present, headquartered at Selfridge Air National Guard Base and in the surrounding communities.
MAGHA is a private, non-profit organization that was incorporated in the State of Michigan in 1975 and received Internal Revenue Service 501c3 tax-exempt status in 1976.
The association leases buildings and land on Selfridge ANG Base for the Museum & Air Park Display, aircraft/vehicle restoration, equipment maintenance, reference library, and storage. The lease requires reimbursement to the Federal Government for utilities and services performed by Federal employees.
Regular MembershipBasic Support for the Museum
- Our Regular Membership includes:
- One Free Admission to Museum plus One Guest Admission
- Access to Online Newsletter and other Special Events
- 25% Gift Shop Discount
Life MembershipOne-Time Gift Giving
- The Lifetime Membership includes all the benefits of the Regular Membership with the added advantage of making a one-time payment.
- Your support at this level is greatly appreciated.
Sustaining MembershipOne-Time Gift Giving
- In addition to the benefits of the Regular Membership, Sustaining Members ensure that the Museum’s goals and activities can be realized throughout the coming years.
- The importance of this level of giving can not be understated.
Patron MembershipOne-Time Gift Giving
- The Patron level of membership is a generous gift that helps provide support up and beyond the normal budgetary needs of the Museum. This level of giving allows us to do more to bring our mission of aviation education and excitement to the public.
- We appreciate those that can afford to help us at this level.
Join MAGHA Offline
If you do not want to set up your Membership using our secure PayPal account. Please complete the form linked below.
Tax ID #51-0164512
For receipt, contact:
Steve Mrozek (SFC, USAR, RET)
27333 C Street
Selfridge ANG Base, MI 48045